[Postfixbuch-users] mail.protection.outlook.com

Uwe Kiewel uwe at kiewel-online.ch
Do Apr 30 17:42:33 CEST 2015

> Network Infrastructure - North Europe and West Europe - Partial
> Service Interruption
>
>     Vor 58 Min.
>
>         Starting at 30 APR, 2015 01:25 UTC customers in North Europe
>         and West Europe may experience DNS resolution failures to our
>         services. We are currently evaluating options to restore
>         service. The next update will be provided in 90 minutes.

Der Netzwerkfehler ist nun von Azure ins Office 365 gewandert:

Current Status: Investigation has determined that packet loss is occurring within the network infrastructure that facilitates connection requests to the Exchange Online service. Engineers are continuing to analyze the affected infrastructure to formulate a remediation plan.

User Experience: Affected users may be unable to connect to the Exchange Online service when using multiple protocols including Outlook, Outlook Web App (OWA), Exchange ActiveSync (EAS), and Exchange Web Services (EWS).

Customer Impact: Customer impact appears to be limited at this time.

Incident Start Time: Thursday, April 30, 2015, at 11:30 AM UTC

Next Update by: Thursday, April 30, 2015, at 5:00 PM UTC