[Postfixbuch-users] Hotmail Block

Online-WebService24 - Postfix postfix at online-webservice24.de
Mo Jun 7 13:36:31 CEST 2010

da stehen tut das, dieses sagt ja nun garnix aus ...
im gegenteil 5 euro für die löschung zu verlangen ist etwas fragwürdig ...

We are sorry you have reached this page because your IP has blocked for one
of the following reasons:

- Your email server may be misconfigured.
- Your email server contains a virus and has been sending out spam.
- Someone in your organization may have a PC infected with a virus or botnet
program.
- Your marketing department may be sending out bulk emails that do not
comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.

nsZones is not attempting to block your emails and this IP is temporary
listed.

The listing will expire automatically and free of charge 3 months after the
last abuse from that IP. Expedited manual express delisting is available as
an option, in case you do not want to wait for the automatic and free
expiration.

For your IP delisting, you will be charged 5 Euro's, using Paypal payment.

WARNING: Before requesting express delisting make sure the problem which
caused the listing is fixed, otherwise you are at risk to get listed again
if new abuse becomes known.

LG