[Postfixbuch-users] Clamav Ordner

I. Klopp klopp76 at gmx.de
Mo Feb 16 16:13:38 CET 2009

Hallo und vielen Dank für Deine Antwort.
Ich habe hier CentOs5.

Die clamd.conf und die freshclam.conf  liegen bei mir unter
/usr/local/etc/clamd.conf

Hier ist der Inhalt von der clamd.conf:

##
## #Example config file for the Clam AV daemon
## Please read the clamd.conf(5) manual before editing this file.
##

# Comment or remove the line below.
#Example

# Uncomment this option to enable logging.
# LogFile must be writable for the user running daemon.
# A full path is required.
# Default: disabled
#LogFile /tmp/clamd.log

# By default the log file is locked for writing - the lock protects against
# running clamd multiple times (if want to run another clamd, please
# copy the configuration file, change the LogFile variable, and run
# the daemon with --config-file option).
# This option disables log file locking.
# Default: no
#LogFileUnlock yes

# Maximum size of the log file.
# Value of 0 disables the limit.
# You may use 'M' or 'm' for megabytes (1M = 1m = 1048576 bytes)
# and 'K' or 'k' for kilobytes (1K = 1k = 1024 bytes). To specify the size
# in bytes just don't use modifiers.
# Default: 1M
#LogFileMaxSize 2M

# Log time with each message.
# Default: no
#LogTime yes

# Also log clean files. Useful in debugging but drastically increases the
# log size.
# Default: no
#LogClean yes

# Use system logger (can work together with LogFile).
# Default: no
#LogSyslog yes

# Specify the type of syslog messages - please refer to 'man syslog'
# for facility names.
# Default: LOG_LOCAL6
#LogFacility LOG_MAIL

# Enable verbose logging.
# Default: no
#LogVerbose yes

# This option allows you to save a process identifier of the listening
# daemon (main thread).
# Default: disabled
#PidFile /var/run/clamd.pid

# Optional path to the global temporary directory.
# Default: system specific (usually /tmp or /var/tmp).
#TemporaryDirectory /var/tmp

# Path to the database directory.
# Default: hardcoded (depends on installation options)
#DatabaseDirectory /var/lib/clamav

# The daemon works in a local OR a network mode. Due to security reasons we
# recommend the local mode.

# Path to a local socket file the daemon will listen on.
# Default: disabled (must be specified by a user)
LocalSocket /tmp/clamd

# Remove stale socket after unclean shutdown.
# Default: no
#FixStaleSocket yes

# TCP port address.
# Default: no
#TCPSocket 3310

# TCP address.
# By default we bind to INADDR_ANY, probably not wise.
# Enable the following to provide some degree of protection
# from the outside world.
# Default: no
#TCPAddr 127.0.0.1

# Maximum length the queue of pending connections may grow to.
# Default: 15
#MaxConnectionQueueLength 30

# Clamd uses FTP-like protocol to receive data from remote clients.
# If you are using clamav-milter to balance load between remote clamd
daemons
# on firewall servers you may need to tune the options below.

# Close the connection when the data size limit is exceeded.
# The value should match your MTA's limit for a maximum attachment size.
# Default: 10M
#StreamMaxLength 20M

# Limit port range.
# Default: 1024
#StreamMinPort 30000
# Default: 2048
#StreamMaxPort 32000

# Maximum number of threads running at the same time.
# Default: 10
#MaxThreads 20

# Waiting for data from a client socket will timeout after this time
(seconds).
# Value of 0 disables the timeout.
# Default: 120
#ReadTimeout 300

# Waiting for a new job will timeout after this time (seconds).
# Default: 30
#IdleTimeout 60

# Maximum depth directories are scanned at.
# Default: 15
#MaxDirectoryRecursion 20

# Follow directory symlinks.
# Default: no
#FollowDirectorySymlinks yes

# Follow regular file symlinks.
# Default: no
#FollowFileSymlinks yes

# Perform a database check.
# Default: 1800 (30 min)
#SelfCheck 600

# Execute a command when virus is found. In the command string %v will
# be replaced with the virus name.
# Default: no
#VirusEvent /usr/local/bin/send_sms 123456789 "VIRUS ALERT: %v"

# Run as another user (clamd must be started by root to make this option
# working).
# Default: don't drop privileges
#User clamav

# Initialize supplementary group access (clamd must be started by root).
# Default: no
#AllowSupplementaryGroups no

# Stop daemon when libclamav reports out of memory condition.
#ExitOnOOM yes

# Don't fork into background.
# Default: no
#Foreground yes

# Enable debug messages in libclamav.
# Default: no
#Debug yes

# Do not remove temporary files (for debug purposes).
# Default: no
#LeaveTemporaryFiles yes

# In some cases (eg. complex malware, exploits in graphic files, and
others),
# ClamAV uses special algorithms to provide accurate detection. This option
# controls the algorithmic detection.
# Default: yes
#AlgorithmicDetection yes

##
## Executable files
##

# PE stands for Portable Executable - it's an executable file format used
# in all 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows operating systems. This option
allows
# ClamAV to perform a deeper analysis of executable files and it's also
# required for decompression of popular executable packers such as UPX, FSG,
# and Petite.
# Default: yes
#ScanPE yes

# Executable and Linking Format is a standard format for UN*X executables.
# This option allows you to control the scanning of ELF files.
# Default: yes
#ScanELF yes

# With this option clamav will try to detect broken executables (both PE and
# ELF) and mark them as Broken.Executable.
# Default: no
#DetectBrokenExecutables yes

##
## Documents
##

# This option enables scanning of OLE2 files, such as Microsoft Office
# documents and .msi files.
# Default: yes
#ScanOLE2 yes

# This option enables scanning within PDF files.
# Default: no
#ScanPDF yes

##
## Mail files
##

# Enable internal e-mail scanner.
# Default: yes
#ScanMail yes

# If an email contains URLs ClamAV can download and scan them.
# WARNING: This option may open your system to a DoS attack.
#	   Never use it on loaded servers.
# Default: no
#MailFollowURLs no

# Recursion level limit for the mail scanner.
# Default: 64
#MailMaxRecursion 128

# With this option enabled ClamAV will try to detect phishing attempts by
using
# signatures.
# Default: yes
#PhishingSignatures yes

# Scan urls found in mails for phishing attempts.
# (available in experimental builds only)
# Default: yes
#PhishingScanURLs yes

# Use phishing detection only for domains listed in the .pdb database. It is
# not recommended to have this option turned off, because scanning of all
# domains may lead to many false positives!
# (available in experimental builds only)
# Default: yes
#PhishingRestrictedScan yes

# Always block SSL mismatches in URLs, even if the URL isn't in the
database.
# This can lead to false positives.
# (available in experimental builds only)
#
# Default: no
#PhishingAlwaysBlockSSLMismatch no

# Always block cloaked URLs, even if URL isn't in database.
# This can lead to false positives.
# (available in experimental builds only)
#
# Default: no
#PhishingAlwaysBlockCloak no

##
## HTML
##

# Perform HTML normalisation and decryption of MS Script Encoder code.
# Default: yes
#ScanHTML yes

##
## Archives
##

# ClamAV can scan within archives and compressed files.
# Default: yes
#ScanArchive yes

# The options below protect your system against Denial of Service attacks
# using archive bombs.

# Files in archives larger than this limit won't be scanned.
# Value of 0 disables the limit.
# Default: 10M
#ArchiveMaxFileSize 15M

# Nested archives are scanned recursively, e.g. if a Zip archive contains a
RAR
# file, all files within it will also be scanned. This options specifies how
# deeply the process should be continued.
# Value of 0 disables the limit.
# Default: 8
#ArchiveMaxRecursion 10

# Number of files to be scanned within an archive.
# Value of 0 disables the limit.
# Default: 1000
#ArchiveMaxFiles 1500

# If a file in an archive is compressed more than ArchiveMaxCompressionRatio
# times it will be marked as a virus (Oversized.ArchiveType, e.g.
Oversized.Zip)
# Value of 0 disables the limit.
# Default: 250
#ArchiveMaxCompressionRatio 300

# Use slower but memory efficient decompression algorithm.
# only affects the bzip2 decompressor.
# Default: no
#ArchiveLimitMemoryUsage yes

# Mark encrypted archives as viruses (Encrypted.Zip, Encrypted.RAR).
# Default: no
#ArchiveBlockEncrypted no

# Mark archives as viruses (e.g. RAR.ExceededFileSize,
Zip.ExceededFilesLimit)
# if ArchiveMaxFiles, ArchiveMaxFileSize, or ArchiveMaxRecursion limit is
# reached.
# Default: no
#ArchiveBlockMax no

# Enable support for Sensory Networks' NodalCore hardware accelerator.
# Default: no
#NodalCoreAcceleration yes

##
## Clamuko settings
## WARNING: This is experimental software. It is very likely it will hang
##	    up your system!!!
##

# Enable Clamuko. Dazuko (/dev/dazuko) must be configured and running.
# Default: no
#ClamukoScanOnAccess yes

# Set access mask for Clamuko.
# Default: no
#ClamukoScanOnOpen yes
#ClamukoScanOnClose yes
#ClamukoScanOnExec yes

# Set the include paths (all files inside them will be scanned). You can
have
# multiple ClamukoIncludePath directives but each directory must be added
# in a seperate line.
# Default: disabled
#ClamukoIncludePath /home
#ClamukoIncludePath /students

# Set the exclude paths. All subdirectories are also excluded.
# Default: disabled
#ClamukoExcludePath /home/bofh

# Don't scan files larger than ClamukoMaxFileSize
# Value of 0 disables the limit.
# Default: 5M
#ClamukoMaxFileSize 10M

---

Und hier von der freshclam.conf:
##
## #Example config file for freshclam
## Please read the freshclam.conf(5) manual before editing this file.
##

# Comment or remove the line below.
#Example

# Path to the database directory.
# WARNING: It must match clamd.conf's directive!
# Default: hardcoded (depends on installation options)
#DatabaseDirectory /var/lib/clamav

# Path to the log file (make sure it has proper permissions)
# Default: disabled
#UpdateLogFile /var/log/freshclam.log

# Enable verbose logging.
# Default: no
#LogVerbose yes

# Use system logger (can work together with UpdateLogFile).
# Default: no
#LogSyslog yes

# Specify the type of syslog messages - please refer to 'man syslog'
# for facility names.
# Default: LOG_LOCAL6
#LogFacility LOG_MAIL

# This option allows you to save the process identifier of the daemon
# Default: disabled
#PidFile /var/run/freshclam.pid

# By default when started freshclam drops privileges and switches to the
# "clamav" user. This directive allows you to change the database owner.
# Default: clamav (may depend on installation options)
#DatabaseOwner clamav

# Initialize supplementary group access (freshclam must be started by root).
# Default: no
#AllowSupplementaryGroups yes

# Use DNS to verify virus database version. Freshclam uses DNS TXT records
# to verify database and software versions. With this directive you can
change
# the database verification domain.
# WARNING: Do not touch it unless you're configuring freshclam to use your
# own database verification domain.
# Default: current.cvd.clamav.net
#DNSDatabaseInfo current.cvd.clamav.net

# Uncomment the following line and replace XY with your country
# code. See http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm for the full list.
#DatabaseMirror db.XY.clamav.net

# database.clamav.net is a round-robin record which points to our most
# reliable mirrors. It's used as a fall back in case db.XY.clamav.net is
# not working. DO NOT TOUCH the following line unless you know what you
# are doing.
DatabaseMirror database.clamav.net

# How many attempts to make before giving up.
# Default: 3 (per mirror)
#MaxAttempts 5

# With this option you can control scripted updates. It's highly recommended
# to keep it enabled.
#ScriptedUpdates yes

# Number of database checks per day.
# Default: 12 (every two hours)
#Checks 24

# Proxy settings
# Default: disabled
#HTTPProxyServer myproxy.com
#HTTPProxyPort 1234
#HTTPProxyUsername myusername
#HTTPProxyPassword mypass

# If your servers are behind a firewall/proxy which applies User-Agent
# filtering you can use this option to force the use of a different
# User-Agent header.
# Default: clamav/version_number
#HTTPUserAgent SomeUserAgentIdString

# Use aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd as client address for downloading databases. Useful
for
# multi-homed systems.
# Default: Use OS'es default outgoing IP address.
#LocalIPAddress aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd

# Send the RELOAD command to clamd.
# Default: no
#NotifyClamd /path/to/clamd.conf

# Run command after successful database update.
# Default: disabled
#OnUpdateExecute command

# Run command when database update process fails.
# Default: disabled
#OnErrorExecute command

# Run command when freshclam reports outdated version.
# In the command string %v will be replaced by the new version number.
# Default: disabled
#OnOutdatedExecute command

# Don't fork into background.
# Default: no
#Foreground yes

# Enable debug messages in libclamav.
# Default: no
#Debug yes

# Timeout in seconds when connecting to database server.
# Default: 30
#ConnectTimeout 60

# Timeout in seconds when reading from database server.
# Default: 30
#ReceiveTimeout 60