[Postfixbuch-users] Client host rejected: Access denied

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Di Apr 10 09:53:59 CEST 2007

* David Obando <david at cryptix.de>:

> Apr  6 12:04:14 black postfix/smtpd[5190]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from cedis01.cedis.fu-berlin.de[160.45.168.7]: 554 5.7.1
> <cedis01.cedis.fu-berlin.de  [160.45.168.7]>: Client host rejected: Access denied; from=<xxx at web.de> to=<xxx at notmail.org> proto=ESMTP helo=<cedis01.cedis.fu-berlin.de>

> Wieso werden diese Mails rejected?
Wegen eines check_*_access Statements in der main.cf

> Liegt es daran, dass der sendende
> Mailserver cedis01 keine Mails für web.de und zedat.fu-berlin.de
> zustellen darf (reject_unknown_sender_domain)?

reject_unknown_sender_domain hat weder was mit der Rejection zu tun,
NOCH tut es was Du beschreibst.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de)             plonk at charite.de
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155
http://www.arschkrebs.de
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of  the  individual
addressee(s)  named  above  and  may  contain information that is
confidential,  privileged  or  unsuitable  for  overly  sensitive
persons  with  low  self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational
religious beliefs. If you are not  the  intended  recipient,  any
dissemination,  distribution  or  copying  of  this  email is not
authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and  constitutes  an
irritating  social  faux  pas. Unless the word absquatulation has
been used in its correct context somewhere  other  than  in  this
warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be
ignored. No animals were  harmed  in  the  transmission  of  this
email,  although  the  yorkshire  terrier  next door is living on
borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming
fear  of  the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no
hidden message revealed by reading  this  warning  backwards,  so
just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft: However, by pouring
a complete circle of salt around yourself and your  computer  you
can  ensure  that  no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have
received this email in error, please  add  some  nutmeg  and  egg
whites  and place it in a warm oven for 40 minutes. Whisk briefly
and   let    it    stand    for    2    hours    before    icing.