[Postfixbuch-users] Recipient restrictions und content filter

Stolzenberg, Marcus marcus.stolzenberg at ekom21.de
Mo Sep 4 12:58:08 CEST 2006

>Wie ist das eigentlich beim der Kombination amavis / clam? Kann "nur" festgestellt werden Achtung Virus --> blocken oder Quarantäne? Oder sind auch so
>Dinge wie "Reinigen" z.B. bei Macroviren in MS Docs möglich?

Gefunden:

#

Can ClamAV disinfect files?

No, it can't. We will add support for disinfecting OLE2 files in one of the next stable releases. There are no plans for disinfecting other types of files. There are many reasons for it: cleaning viruses from files is virtually pointless these days. It is very seldom that there is anything useful left after cleaning, and even if there is, would you trust it?

Gruß,
Marcus